Communication with The Community
At ASPIRE we welcome transparency and value open and honest communication with everyone we work with: collaboration and sharing are super important and we believe this will help us achieve our shared common goals. But when we say ‘communicating’, we mean talking in a way which engages everyone.
As a participant, coach/mentor/expert, learning provider, client never hesitate to contact anyone in the ASPIRE team or course about anything top of your mind. Obtaining everyone’s views and feedback is central to our communication strategy, and we welcome constructive ideas and suggestions from all our team, participants, coach/mentor/expert, learning providers, clients as to how we improve. In fact, it’s necessary for us to succeed.
Key ways to do this:
- Understand your communication responsibilities to the ASPIRE team and your customers, learners, co-workers and community members
- Know where and how to access the information you need to participate in the course
- Participate fully and actively in all community communications.
- Show respect to anyone else’s opinions and communication.
- Seek clarification on any communication that is not understood.
- Gather information, which will make you more knowledgeable about your own area of expertise.
- Respect information that is confidential.
For daily information and communication we use the Community Channel and this is where you can engage with your Community Manager with any questions.